Thursday, December 31, 2015

October 7, 2015

Hey mom and dad and Steingrabers. I am totally alive and doing well.  Day one is over and it has been a great and difficult experience and I get to tell you about my quick experiences and am ready to knock this mission out of the ball park.  I got to teach three different people and I feel like I grew as a person so much in twelve hours or less.  Im supposed to tell you that I am able to receive printed out emails that you send to www.dearelder.com and it is free and it goes into my mailbox.  I would love to hear how you are all doing.  From what I know my p day is on wednesday and will hear from you all soon.  I am only allowed a paragraph at the moment so love you all and hope to read a lot of letters and emails soon.
Love
Elder Crouch
Mississippi Jackson Misison

No comments:

Post a Comment