Tuesday, April 5, 2016

April 4, 2016

Hey Everybody,
I hope that you all got to enjoy General Conference this weekend and
if not, I hope that you are able to read and or listen to the talks
given.  It was a really good General Conference.  My favorite talk was
the Saturday morning session with Kevin R Duncan talking about
forgiveness because that is the hardest thing to do sometimes...
forgive... but when you can do it, you can have the spirit with you
and be so much closer to Christ.

This week we were able to move out of our older apartment and into the
new one and it is way nice having two bathrooms and also a washer and
dryer.  As a missionary, you cherish the little things and its way
nice.  We also turned into some chefs' this week and made some home
made deep dish pizzas and they were really good.  You learn to cook
some good stuff.

Thanks to the move we were really jam packed with cleaning and moving
things all week and so we didnt teach as much as last week but we
still did decent.  We taught Brett and hopefully by next time we see
him we can consider him a progressing investigator.

General Conference was really good and it was the first time in my
life that I have really watched all of the sessions and you get a lot
out of the words of the Leaders of the Church.  I hope you all got to
get something good out of this conference and that it is enough
inspiration to guide you through these next six months.

I did get to try Sushi for the first time this week and that was way
good and so thank you to the Meline family for taking us out after
Saturdays session!  I am really liking it down here in Ocean Springs
so hopefully when we get transfer calls Saturdayy, its good news
that I am staying.  But have a great week everyone and cherish the
words in which you heard this week.

With Love
-Elder Crouch


Hey Mama,
This week was a slower week because of the move.  We had to dejunk the
apartment for like two days.  You would not believe how much crap was
in the apartment.  So I am not going to miss moving the family to
Vegas that is for sure.  Moving sucks.  Dont look forward to moving
with my wife or whenever because I can guarantee that she will have a
bunch of stuff to fill the closets. But i am now glad that I am in the
new place.  It is really nice having a washer and dryer in the
apartment.  Makes things so much easier.  And we have two bathrooms
and that makes it easier.

The New address is:
216 Dominion Drive
Ocean Springs MS 39564

I sent Emma a birthday card and it will be on that as well.  And i am
pumped that I am getting a pretty decent return.  That will be nice to
add to either of my bank accounts.  That will make next summer nice
because I already know that these white shirts will get wrecked!!!

It looks like you had a fun weekend however.  I am jealous of the BYU
game.  That would have been an awesome game to go to and the canes
looks good.  I havent been in like a month.  I went to that art museum
my senior year on a field trip and it was pretty cool seeing some of
the big named artists on the wall so that makes it awesome to go and
see.

We watched conference at the church, all the sessions, and that was
the first time I have watched them all.  There was some good stuff in
there.  I learned quite a bit.  And members fed us after every
session.  One of the sessions, we had sushi and it was my first time
and that was so dang good.  I am kind of craving another yum yum roll
haha.  But thats all we really did this week.  Nothing too exciting.
I hope you all have an awesome week this week and cant wait to hear
back.

Love ya
Elder Crouch




No comments:

Post a Comment