Monday, June 6, 2016

May 31, 2016

Hey Mom,
This week has been a crazy one.  First of all, my companion is Elder Prater from Camarillo California and he has been out for 15 months.and he was a computer programer at home.  Pretty cool guy.  We have barely been together this week though because he is the district leader and they had a two day long meeting on thursday and friday up in jackson and so I was with another Elder in the near by area for the two days.  We then worked saturday but we were doing the class for the library and so we were busy all day and so really wednesday and sunday and yesterday have been the only days that we have really worked together.  It was pretty fun thursday and friday.  Elder Crisp got transfered and he is on the Coast as well and so i have seen him a few times since Last week which was really cool to happen.  It was really nice seeing him. We also did some good service this week helping out a member and I am still sore.  We dug a huge trench around his house because he has to get it re plumbed and what not and so that was pretty intense because there were tree roots everywhere.  Today has started off as a good day so far as well.  We woke up at 4:45 in the morning and we went fishing and I caught two bass and so emma caught a trout and I caught some bass. Pretty funny hahah.  Out of our group it was the biggest fish too so that was pretty cool as well.  Today we are going to play a lot of basketball I think and so i will just be exhausted but basketball is fun and so it is worth it.  My week was pretty crazy and its just really hard to explain all in one and then in another email I need some advice.  But just wanted that seperate.  But I love you and hope that we can chat a bit.
Have a great week
Elder Crouch







Hey Dad,
This week has been a crazy one.  First of all, my companion is Elder Prater from Camarillo California and he has been out for 15 months.and he was a computer programer at home.  Pretty cool guy.  We have barely been together this week though because he is the district leader and they had a two day long meeting on thursday and friday up in jackson and so I was with another Elder in the near by area for the two days and I got to just be along for the ride.  Didnt have to plan or anything.  Elder Prater got back and then we worked saturday but we were doing the class for the library with family history and so we were busy all day and so really wednesday and sunday and yesterday have been the only days that we have really worked together.  Elder Crisp got transfered and he is on the Coast as well and so i have seen him a few times since Last week which was really cool to happen.  It was really nice seeing him. We also did some good service this week helping out a member and I am still sore.  We dug a huge trench around his house because he has to get it re plumbed and what not and so that was pretty intense because there were tree roots everywhere.  Today has started off as a good day so far as well.  We woke up at4:45 in the morning and we went fishing and I caught two bass and so emma caught a trout and I caught some bass. Pretty funny hahah.  Out of our group it was the biggest fish too so that was pretty cool as well.  Today we are going to play a lot of basketball I think and so i will just be exhausted but basketball is fun and so it is worth it.  My week was pretty crazy and its just really hard to explain all in one but glad it is over with because I am tired and burned out by a lot of meetings and traveling to different cities along the coast. But I look forward to hearing back when you can reply.  Love ya!
Have a great week
Elder Crouch




No comments:

Post a Comment