Thursday, January 21, 2016

November 16, 2105

Hi Mom,

So yeah this week was super eventful but not the most awesome way.  Monday we were tracting and we ran into an atheist couple and they were super rude and argued with us for an hour.  I was trying to leave the situation but it just couldn't end.  Apparently when we die we turn into star dust and somehow the pyramids are all electromagnetically connected to communicate like cell phone towers and god is like santa clause.  funny ish huh. But then Tuesday was a slow day and Wednesday is when I noticed I needed to go to the doctor for my foot.  I was in the shower Thursday getting ready to go to the Urgent care and I started feeling like I was going to puke and so I turned the water off and the next thing I remember was waking up on the floor in a puddle of blood and chipped teeth.  I got some clothes on and got driven to the hospital where they stitched me up and said that the reason I fainted was because the infection in my foot got into my blood stream and possibly the bone.  So that was an eventful three days...NOT... we just played on our rubix cube, listened to church music, ate, and slept.  Luckily awesome members came by occasionally to give us food and just people to talk too.  When I finally got released I went back to work.  They prescribed me with Cephalexin.  1500 mg a day (500 3 times a day) and I should be good.  Then the next day ( Yesterday) we thought we should go and work with morgan to get some extra hours of tracting in since we were behind and we ended up playing bike tag and morgan got his handle bars caught on mine trying to tag me and we both went flying over our bars going pretty fast and got muffed up haha.  It didn't hurt and Im okay but it just sucked crashing.  But the sunday ended the week on a good note because our investigator Monte came to church which means he is progressing and is pretty solid to be baptized on the Nov. 28 if he stays solid with the W.O.W. and Chastity.  But hes a sweet dude.  Other than that, I had a boring week.  Hope you all had fun and cant wait to hear back. I don't think we have a scheduled meal appt. this week so feel free to try and surprise us.  We are usually in by 8 pm our time. 
Love you.
Elder Crouch











Looking Cool 




Playing on the roof



My toe now

No comments:

Post a Comment